Instructions for placing an email signature in your Webtv TextBox.
1) Find the siggy you want to use. Then move your arrow into the text box below the graphics on the email sig sample page. You'll see a blinking line — or cursor — after the last html code.
2) Hold down the 'command' key and press the letter "a". This selects all the text in the box.
3) Now, hold down the 'command' key and press the letter "c". This copies all the text in the box.
4) Now, open your email screen.
5) Click on 'settings.' This is located in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
6) Next, click on 'signature.' This will take you to your text box.
7) In this text box, hold down the 'command' key and press the letter "v". This will paste everything into your text box.
8) Then click 'done.'
9) Be sure to send yourself an email as a double check that it is working properly. My siggies should not require any adjustment on your part.
God's blessings to you for sharing your faith with others! ~Marvaline